Sunday, January 13, 2008

Homebody weekend





We just hung out at home this weekend. It was actually sunny! It's been so gray and gloomy and raining here basically every day since we got back from Seattle. I did some scrapbooking, mostly of our Seattle trip a few week's back. Mr. Geek is working on a chicken coop (God help us) and I did a lot of weeding and prepping the ground for spring planting...radishes! I have a nice chunk of dirt I've been clearing and growing clover in to improve the soil quality for growing. Can't wait! Here are a few of my newest pages! I love doing Christmas pages!! The colors are so wonderful. The snow one with my son has a transparency over it which looks cooler in person than in the photo. I also used glimmer mist spray (how fun but messy!) and glitter glaze.

No comments: