Sunday, January 27, 2008

Last weekend in January




I can't believe it's been a couple of weeks already. I've been really busy and kinda sick with a cold and sore throat...not a great combination!

We've had a wet and wild week here with the weather. It's been windy and rainy and the ground is just waterlogged (gotta love the clay soil we have around here...NOT!) Andy finally went back to school after a week's hiatus and was so excited to be back. He is pretty much day trained for potty training. It's been so long since he's had an accident. I can't believe this finally happened. We've been working on this for what seems like FOREVER!

I've been really good about my scrappy spending. I bought some crackle paints (2) on sale at a local scrapbook store and a few discounted Basic Grey papers. I also spent a gift certificate to another site. And that is it! Just a few more days of the month and I've spent less than $20...woo hoo! I wish I could say weight loss was going as well. :(

Andy held the gecko for the first time last night! He was great with Lon...so gentle and cautious. I took pictures of course. He also has been "helping" out in the yard, which is quite funny and posted here on the blog today. This was last weekend on our one sunny day. He loves using his toy tool and mimicking his dad's movements. This is how they learn.

No comments: