Saturday, February 9, 2008

February's here!




Yikes, it's been a few weeks. Last weekend we ventured out between the storms on Super Bowl Sunday (like we watch...ha!) to go for a walk in Tilden. We stopped by the little farm and then walked out to Jewel Lake. There was SO much water there, the amount of water going over the dam was pretty cool. I personally liked seeing the pigs at the farm, oink, oink. The boys as always loved seeing the chickens. They can't wait until we get a few chicks in the spring. Mr. Geek is working on the coop right now as I type.

We had a couple of days without illness around here, now Rob is back to having a fever. Great. 'tis the season, I guess.

We planted our radish seeds in the old water table today and in a pot. I'm hoping these work out better than the ones we planted in Marysville. I guess we will know in a month. Rob was a great help planting.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Hey jennifer!!
How are you good I hope!! I miss all the chickies where did they go?? I think CharleneAnne joined one of th boards I am on would love for you adn the other girls to pop over they remind me alot of all of you good, down to earth girlies!!
http://www.2sassy.proboards102.com/index.cgi

hugs,
Tabitha