Tuesday, August 28, 2007

To wake or not to wake...

Mr. Geek decided to wake me up to see the lunar eclipse last night. I was sound asleep, of course. While it was pretty cool, I really wanted my sleep more than anything else at that point. I never did fall back asleep. And now today my head is humming and I feel kind of sick and crampy and spacy. I know a geek that's going to bed early tonight!

The worst thing about not getting enough sleep is that it's too hard to scrap!! I tried scrapping on just a couple of hours of sleep and it wasn't pretty. I had zero creativity. I did manage to paint some chipboard white without anything bad happening, I tried using a sketch and I was having a hard time using the sketch. You know you're tired when you can't follow a simple sketch. :(

I worked in my scrap room a bit, I'm still trying to figure out where things will go. I think I may actually have enough space for everything, it's a miracle. The problem is that I buy it faster that I use it. I'll need to scrap about 75 pages a month with my current supply income. There's just too much good stuff, it's hard to pass up a sale, etc. Let's face it. I have ENOUGH!

I want to figure out some projects using that new Sumner and Ashville papers by Scenic Route. Those are great! I say this about a lot of Scenic Route. Nothing, but nothing, will ever top the North Shore line, though.

I think my current faves are:

Basic Grey
Scenic Route
My Mind's Eye
Crate
Dream Street

Basic Grey and Scenic Route are ALWAYS in my top 5, it seems.

No comments: