Saturday, September 8, 2007

HELP ME!!


My poor paypal account has really taken a beating lately! There's so much great new scrappy stuff to buy. My favorite has to be those new 7 gypsies change out stamps. I bought 3 sets. THREE!! That makes 9 different stamps. I have two more on my radar that I want as well. My other problem is that so much great stuff is on clearance to buy right now. I seem to be incapable of stopping myself from picking up a good deal. No, I don't need 20 more sheets of that Crate Paper I fell in love with in the spring. But they are 40% off...how can I say no to that?? Then there's the irrational fear that you might "run out." Yeah. Right. As if I don't have 10,000 other patterned papers to choose from. I think I may need counseling. The worst for me is collecting American Crafts alpha stickers and thickers. It's a serious illness, I tell you.

I've done a lot of scrapping the last few weeks. It's nice having the kids back at school with a bit more free time for me. I've also loved just getting back to it after about 2 months off for our move. It's just not a good day if there's not at least a little bit of scrapping or fondling of papers and ribbons.

I'll be getting ready to try some alcohol inks for the first time this week...I can't wait!

I love this train man page I made, I posted it above. The Cosmo Cricket Halfway Cafe papers were just perfect for these old trains. I did Andy's birthday party with these papers as well, they were perfect.

No comments: