Thursday, October 11, 2007

Grandparents come to visit


I thought I'd make a separate post about the grandparent visit a week ago. I was so glad they could come. We went to the Clayton Valley Pumpkin Farm, the Oakland Zoo, and just around town doing stuff (including errands) and hanging out. It was very fun going out to El Tapatio with them and watching Andy polish off baskets of chips. That boy loves tortilla chips somethin' fierce! I wish I had had my camera. THe pure look of bliss when a new basket arrived and was set down in front of him...priceless!

This pic of the boys is so funny...they look like they are about to embrace, but really they were arguing. Awwwwww. Well, that's how they are these days, almost always bickering. Sigh.

1 comment:

Charleneanne said...

awww makes me think of my own boys many years ago. lol So cute -a really great picture to scrap